Who needs an investor relations expert?
- All public companies need an investor relations guru.
- Any private company that is seeking additional funding, exploring an initial public offering (IPO), in the process of an IPO or about to go public.
Why investor relations?
- IR consultants compile a company’s financials and share them with financial analysts, underwriters and their syndicate, potential investors and eventual shareholders. They can also assist with earnings calls and written announcements.
- The transition from privately held to publicly traded company can be more difficult than many executives realize. Having an expert to help chart the way through regulatory requirements, reporting and disclosures can make the process much smoother.
How does it work?
- IR consultants work with the chief financial officer to ensure accurate and thorough reporting of a company’s financial records and results.
- All briefs, regulatory filings and other related documents are prepared by the IR consultant and presented to the C-suite for approval. Once approved, the financials are then disseminated as needed.
Why hire an expert consultant?
- Outsourcing this function to an experienced and objective consultant enables your company to bring expertise and perspective to an important function, while retaining that person at a cost-effective rate versus hiring someone to fill the role in-house on a full-time basis.
- Consultants can quickly scale as needed versus an in-house hiring process that can take several months or more.
Why Choose Us?
- By working across a variety of clients and having gone through multiple private placement offerings, numerous IPOs, as well as fundraising efforts, share buybacks and secondary offers, our team has streamlined this process via best practices and can achieve more impactful results faster than most in-house teams.
- There is also the option to also take advantage of Prospectus LLC’s in-house public relations experts to coordinate efforts in promoting company activities and expertise to key demographics and stakeholders.
To learn more about our IR, Public Relations and Corporate Communication services, please visit this page